A True Leader and Master Instructor Mr Fari Salievski, is more than just the head of the KMA schools, a leader by example and a positive role model for all that come in contact with him. He is highly regarded in the international martial arts and business community for his honesty and personal success.
Currently he heads Martial Arts Professionals; an organisation dedicated to promoting excellence within the martial arts industry & raising the standards of professional services to students and their communities.
In addition, Master Fari heads Korea Hapkido International, Korea Hapkido Australia and is also a representative for MA Success(MAIA USA) and Benny “The Jet” Urquidez (World famous kickboxing legend and champion)
Since 1982 teaching and training has been consistent, a minimum of six days per week of not only teaching time but active training becoming Australia’s only instructor to be Korean graded and certified for each and every Dan level. In July 2018 he was promoted to 8th degree Grandmaster by Internationally renowned 10th Dan Grandmaster In Sun Seo.
The title of “Master” does not come via a mail order or certificate but it is a title bestowed upon the recipient by their Grandmaster. Master Fari has earned his title through hard work, establishing himself with an international reputation of quality & integrity.
Credentials & achievements include:
Government Recognised Qualifications
- College Certification -Advanced Marketing
- Master Security License Holder for over 10 years
- Certificate 2 in Security Operations for 15 years
- Senior 1st Aid Certificate
- National Coach – NCAS Level 1 & 2
- Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training (BSZ40198)
- Certificate IV in Sports Coaching (SRS40203) Sports Specialisation: Martial Arts
- Certificate IV in Fitness SRF40201 (Personal Trainer)
- Lean & Fit Program Instructor
- CDT Master www.cdt-training.com
- Personal Safety Expert (Completed course by Tom Patire).
- Master Instructor Taekwondo 7th dan (wtf)
- Master Instructor Hapkido 7th Dan
- Ultimate Black Belt Test Graduate (1 of only 30 in the world, only person in Australia)
- Master Instructor Korea Hapkido International
- BJJ-Brazilian Jiujitsu Instructor since 1996
- BJJ certified with John B Will, Jean Jacques Machado & Gracie Academy headquarters
- Professional Mixed Martial Arts Instructor and have taken people from beginner to cage ready levels! MMA Top Team has become Australia’s premier MMA fight team
- American Top Team certified(ATT): January 2010
- Modern Arnis (Remy Presas System) Filipino Combatives Black Belt tested by Mr Nick Nicholas(1993)
- Kyusho Jitsu(pressure points) Certified 4th Dan Black Belt
- Human pressure Points Certified levels I & II
- Made Australian History by staging the first “Australian Martial Arts Industry Supershow – October 2006.
- 2007 Inductee World Karate Union Hall Of Fame : Hapkido Instructor of the year
- Australasian Martial Arts Hall Of Fame : 2007 Hapkido Instructor Of The Year. This recognition was very special having been nominated by 10th Dan Grandmaster Barry Bradshaw & 7th Dan Master Ian Pollet
- Trained with the MMA elite of the world including Frank Shamrock, Greg Jackson, John Hackleman and regularly with the American Top Team (Ricardo Liborio), to name a few.
- MMA Australia™ founder
- International Kenpo Karate Federation member
- Officially introduced Caged Fitness™ to Australia
- An international speaker & motivator appearing at the martial Arts Summit in England October 2008 and the MA Supershow in Vegas July 2009 (this event featured Tony Robins).
- ISKA-Internation Sports Karate Association lifetime achievement award;February 2010
- Appointed head of ISJA-International Sports Jujitsu Association of Australia.
- Hapkido commendation for the development & promotion of the martial arts,awarded in Korea March the 4th 2010
- KMA rated 3rd overall in the ISKA world cup Championships Oct 2011 including MMA grand champions
- March 2011 awarded the ISKA Hapkido Instructor of the year
- Certified By Benny “The Jet” August 2011
- December 2012 completed diploma in sports development
- March 2015 Tested for Japanese Kempo Jiujitsu Black Belt with Hanshi Ian Pollet
- Early 2016 Brazilian Jiujitsu Black Belt
- July 2018 Promoted to 8th Degree Grandmaster
Be the Product- Be the Example
Many can “talk the talk” but few “walk the walk” Master Salievski lives martial arts each day as evidenced by his fitness and active participation in all classes. He lives the philosophy of martial arts, both he and his children are a product of all that he teaches.
“It is very important to understand what you are practicing, and not just automatically repeat all that you have learned. Understanding is the foundation of any work. With understanding, you will be able to know your goal. Once you know your goal, your mind can be firm & steady. With this understanding, you will be able to see why something has happened, & what the principles & theories are behind it. Without all this, your work will be done blindly, & it will be a long & painful process.
Only when you are sure what your target is & why you need to reach it, should you raise the question of how you are going to do it. The answers to all of these questions form the foundation of your practice, & will help you avoid the wondering & confusion that uncertainty brings. If you keep this foundation, you will be able to apply the theory & make it grow – you will know how to create. Without this foundation, (being the roots) what you will learn will be only superficial branches & flowers, and in time will wither”.
As a master instructor I hope to assist in establishing this foundation. To improve your body and above all, to assist you in clearing your mind. To keep it calm, centred & balanced for a better martial art way of life.